Camuxi.com (“we” or “us”) cares about protecting the privacy of information that identifies, or is capable of identifying, you. This Privacy Statement outlines what personal information we gather about you, what we do with it, and how you can control your personal information. This Privacy Statement outlines our practices in connection with the https://www.camuxi.com website located at https://www.camuxi.com (the “Site”).
What Information Do We Collect About You?
Information you provide
We obtain personal information from you when you provide it to us or enter it on our website, including when you:
- Register for a mailing list
- Contact us for any reason
Website browsing information
Your browser automatically sends certain information to us whenever you visit the Site, either directly or through our analytics provider. This data might include:
- the nature of the device from which you are visiting the Site
- geo-location data
- session identification number
- search terms, search results
- your IP address
- online browsing data or “clickstream data”
- browser type
- browser language
- operating system
Cookies and web beacons are examples of automated collection mechanisms that may be used to acquire information about your visit and computer when you use the Site.
Web beacons are subtle, pixel-sized visuals that are included in the Site or an email message and allow the success of the Site or the email message to be tracked.
During your time on the Site, web beacons may record information such as the pages you visit, the features you use, the links you click, and other activities you take in connection with our websites.
When you receive, open, forward, or click a link in an email from us, we record this activity using web beacons.
We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
- Necessary Cookies – To ensure a smooth experience when browsing our Site and access to its features, we use a small number of “essential” cookies. Certain features and functionality rely on these cookies to function properly. Unfortunately, the Site’s security and functionality cannot be ensured if your browser is customized to prevent them from loading.
- Functional Cookies – Cookies that serve a purpose allow our website to remember the options you select and tailor your experience accordingly. For instance, they’ll keep track of any modifications you make to the configurable elements of the Site.
- Analytics Cookies – These cookies track things like the pages you visit and any issues that may have been encountered while you were using the Site. We use the data to make our website better for you. These cookies don’t track your browsing habits individually but instead compile statistics on how the site is used. To learn more about how our visitors use the Site, we may employ web analytics services provided by a third party, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Advertising Cookies – Cookies and other tracking technologies are used on the Site to assist in delivering information and advertisements. Their insights are crucial in gauging the success of our marketing initiatives. We may share hashed, non-human readable versions of the information included in these cookies with data providers; such information may represent demographic or other data related to data you willingly gave to us (such as your email address). Information gathered from the Site is not anonymous, and we may combine it with other information we know or infer about you (such as your preferences) to provide you with content, services, advertising, and offers that are more relevant to you. It’s possible that you’ve seen our ads on some of your favorite sites or apps. Our involvement in ad networks is to blame for this. Thanks to ad networks, we can send users’ messages that are tailored to their demographics, interests, and online behavior. These systems keep tabs on its users’ online behavior over time by collecting data automatically, such as through cookies, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The networks compile this data to create a profile of a user’s online habits, which may then be used to display advertisements that may be more relevant to that user. The pages or adverts viewed and actions made on the websites that are part of the relevant ad networks are examples of the kind of information that may be collected by our ad networks during a user’s visit.
If you access the Site from a mobile device, the Site may try to access your location to customise your experience based on your location. If that happens, we may gather information about the position of your device such as GPS coordinates, but only if the GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth functionalities of your mobile device are enabled. This location-based information is gathered by GPS, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth sensors, and may be shared with a third party who may access such information to give location-based information to us.
Why Information Do We Collect About You?
We gather your personal data for the following purposes:
Adjusting the way we communicate with you, offering personalized offers, content, and advertising, including on our website, and gauging the success of our marketing, sales, and advertising. If you want to unsubscribe from this marketing, you may do so by contacting us or by using the Unsubscribe button in any marketing message we send you.
Administering the site, as well as corresponding with you and promoting the site. If you want to unsubscribe from this marketing, you may do so by contacting us or by using the Unsubscribe button in any marketing message we send you. To better understand how users interact with the site and enhance its functionality, we may combine your personal information with that of other users.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We understand how crucial it is to keep your personal information secure. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification of your personal information, we have put in place technical, administrative, and physical security measures. Unfortunately, neither online nor offline security can be guaranteed. As a result, we are unable to guarantee that third parties will not be able to access your personal information without your permission.
Children’s Personal Information
Our Site is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
Periodically, this Privacy Statement may be modified, and the most recent update date will be placed on the website. If we make significant changes to our privacy statement, we’ll post a clear notice on our website and/or issue any other necessary notices.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please email us at email@example.com.
Last Update: 01/31/2023